Original Art: Was $1,500 Now $1,250
REMEBER THIS ART IS...
Where PJPIII (The Artist) sells art
- Mission: To create art that inspires you to live out your dreams. NO MATTER HOW HARD THINGS GET!
- Vision: To be the most collected living artist on earth.
- Purpose: He exists to inspire YOU to chase YOUR dreams through art!
- Promise: A % of all profits of his art sales will go to charities or intiatives that make the world a better place.
- PJPIII (The Artist) Story: After almost dying from Covid. PJPIII (The Artist) suffers from Long Covid. He was not able to work at the company he co-founded and left to recover and heal. He found that painting gave him serious relief from severe mental anguish. After months of painting HE WOKE UP AN ARTIST. Today he is a full time artist.
His road to recovery from a Traumatic Brain Injury from Long Covid has been documented in the news and in just 2 years he has managed to have 2 solo exhibitions. His first was in NYC at Dacia Gallery. He then showed at world famous CICA Museum in South Korea.
PJPIII (The Artist) was in South Hampton Arts Center for 4 months. He has sold art in the Hamptons at Collette's and other venues. The summer of 2022 his art sold out at Aloof Icon in Southampton.
He sells most of his art online. He is selling art everyday to collectors around the world.
He is represented by ArtLever one of the most famous international art dealers in the world.
His originals sell from $250 (11x14 in) to $3,000 (4ft x 4ft) & $35,000 (10ft x 10ft).
He is a self-taught artist. He has never been formally trained but is constantly training and studying to become to best artist on earth.
His mentor who found him in Southampton while he was painting in a garage is Paton Miller. Paton is a world-renowned artist from Southampton, NY. PJPIII (The Artist) only makes a certain amount of collectors art per year. So look out for his drops.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.